The National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) and the American Academy of Sanitarians (AAS) invite environmental health (EH) students to apply for the 2022 NEHA/AAS Scholarship.
The NEHA/AAS Scholarship awards exceptional graduate and undergraduate students who are pursuing education in EH. Students from around the world, who are enrolled in an accredited college or university, with a dedicated and recognized curriculum in EH sciences, are encouraged to apply. Applications are reviewed by an independent selection committee of EH professionals and Sanitarians whose expertise range across a spectrum of fields for which the scholarships are awarded.
There will be two undergraduate scholarships awarded for $2,250 each:
- One undergraduate applicant will be awarded the Dr. Sheila Davidson Pressley scholarship.
- One undergraduate applicant will be awarded the Dr. Carolyn Hester Harvey scholarship.
There will be one graduate scholarship awarded for $2,500.
- Complete the online application form
- Provide an unofficial academic transcript from the school in which the applicant is currently enrolled
- Submit one faculty letter of recommendation from the school in which the applicant is currently enrolled
- Submit one letter of recommendation from an active NEHA member.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please have all components ready before beginning the online application. Applicants must have both recommendation letters and an unofficial academic transcript ready to be uploaded during the online application process. You will not be able to save your work and submit it later. Please do not mail any items associated with your application directly to NEHA.
If you have questions email Heather Folker.
The 2022 application period is open now through April 22, 2022. To learn more about the scholarship program, our past winners, and to complete an application, please visit our NEHA/AAS Scholarship information page.