Submit an Abstract for the 2022 InFORM Conference
- All submissions must include a title, author/presenter(s), and affiliation(s).
- Submissions for single presenter and multiple presenter/panel formats must include at least two to three learning objectives.
- All submissions must acknowledge that they have read and agree to the 2022 InFORM abstract submission instructions.
- Proposals that do not meet format requirements will not be considered for review.
- All speakers are required to register for the meeting by Friday, April 1, 2022 for their abstract to be listed in the agenda.
- The last day to submit Oral or Poster abstracts for presentation is Friday, January 28, 2022.
Submissions should not have been presented at a national conference in the United States within the past year. All abstracts will be evaluated by 2022 InFORM discipline-specific sub-committees using a variety of criteria including scientific merit, timeliness, theoretical innovation and breadth, methodological innovation, lack of overlap with the regular program, and diversity of the speakers.